Electronic fund transfer (EFT)
You can now enroll with our preferred vendor, InstaMed, to receive your EFT payments.
- Free integrated ERA/EFT including trace number linking the ERA and EFT.
- Quick registration, with only 8 to 10 business days before you receive your first payment.
- No disruption to your current workflow – there is an option to have ERAs routed to your existing clearing house.
- View payments at summary and detail level with intuitive reporting.
- Receive live InstaMed customer service support from 7:00 AM ET to 9:00 PM ET via phone, email and web.
Please Note: If you are already enrolled with InstaMed for ALL PAYERS, you will automatically begin receiving InstaMed EFT transactions in April from OptumCare. If you are enrolled with another ERA/EFT vendor through OptumCare, you can quickly reenroll through InstaMed. For more details, click the attached list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).